Infertility problems can be overcome in different ways thanks to the new technologies and medical methods. Intrauterine Insemination is one of the most successful and effective treatments which is provided by ADONIS clinics.
ADONIS Medical Group of Companies ensure the high quality Infertility treatment Programs with additional services and support.
Intrauterine-insemination – oocyte fertilization procedure by artificial (using a catheter) introduction of mature and morphologically normal sperm cells of the partner/ donor. The effectiveness of the IUI procedure in ADONIS is really high, because we calculate the most proper time for fertilization during the ovulation to reach your long-awaited conception.
ADONIS safety and control
For the duration of the treatment ADONIS staff is constantly controlling the state of the patients and procedure conducting. From the very beginning of the infertility treatment process, we develop the individual examination plan to reach the best results of the IUI procedure.
After a gynecologist and a therapist examination, a woman must undergo tests for:
- HIV, hepatitis B and C, RW
- TORCH infections
- Bacterioscopic examination
- Cytological examination of smears
- Hormone panel test
- Instrumental examination of the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Microscopic examination of the endometrium
The final decision about the IUI procedure conducting is made on the basis of examination results and woman’s readiness for the Infertility Program.
The partner or sperm donor (whose biological material will be used in the Infertility Program) must undergo several examination sets:
- Venous blood analysis for HIV, hepatitis B and C, RW
- STDs analysis
The whole range of important diagnoses is undertaken in ADONIS ‘own laboratory on the basis of the ADONIS clinic. The equipment of the European and American quality helps to get the best accurate results, when the laboratory staff conducts the most supportive service.
Quality donor base
The variety of possible options in ADONIS clinics helps to provide medical assistance in different situations. There are several indications, when the use of donor sperm is required – total male infertility (complete absence of spermatozoa), rhesus conflict, etc.
According to Ukrainian Law infertility treatment using donor material is allowed only under medical indications. Donations are anonymous in Ukraine.
ADONIS ‘own donor base provides the best quality biomaterial for the patients who are ready to participate in IUI Programs.
Several stages of screening, diagnostic and clearance ensure your safety and confidence.
Intrauterine Insemination procedure steps
IUI procedure include several stages which are conducted by ADONIS skilled specialist:
- Sperm is injected by the embryologist into the uterine cavity, ensuring the successful overcoming of the physiological barrier in the cervix with the help of a flexible catheter.
- After the sperm injection, the woman is resting on the gynecological chair for 15-20 minutes. After the required time has elapsed, the patient is transferred to the comfort room under the supervision of a doctor.
- After 14 days, the patient is coming to the clinic to confirm the pregnancy.
ADONIS IUI Procedure is your proper, safe and proven way of overcoming infertility. Choose the best option for you and come to experience the best quality medical assistance with the outcome of successful conceiving.